Friday, February 5, 2010

The Oyster bar in Bangkok! (Give me more)

First night in Bangkok... and oh what a night..

We had the pleasure of being invited to the ware house of Lotus. A wonderful place with furniture, jewellery, and sculptures to die for!

Unfortunately my pockets aren't deep enough to own one of these museum worthy pieces.. but it's always a pleasure to go look and enjoy!




A eagle made out of silver and it's wings are the roots of a tree.. Fabulous! It's about 12 mtr long!


Dinner at the Oyster Bar...
If your ever in town.. make sure to drop by and enjoy there diverse seafood menu!


Crabs and spaghetti! Oh my... had to stop myself on that one!





No comment, except just looking at this picture makes my hungry for them already!





Protecting the hand while opening the Oyster!







The longest bread stick I have ever seen in my life!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: