Sunday, February 28, 2010

My day in Windsor!

Have you been to Windsor? If not.. it's where the queen lives in the UK.. and today she was there because the flag was up. I was thinking of having afternoon tea with the queen, but I didn't want to bother her on the weekend. But we made plans to catch up next time I'm in town! :)

Actually we went to visit some friends over there and they took us to this very typical British restaurant called Brown's and it was excellent.


I had the baked Camembert with grilled bread and grapes.. Delicious!

Oven backed mushrooms with Pesto and baby mozzarella balls! This was fresh and one of the best dishes I have tried that was all about the mushrooms!


The Camembert was so good, I had to add another shot!


Goat cheese tart with caramelized onions.. wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa7tain.. I love your comments your so funny ;)

Dana said...

Thank you.. as long as we can get to put a smile on your face then mission accomplished:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта themunchblog.blogspot.com