Friday, February 12, 2010

Hibachi!

Last night I had a few friends over.. and the weather was beautiful..and there is no better way to enjoy the weather than with a BBQ.
But this BBQ had a diffrent twist.. it's called a Hibachi, Japaneese originally.
Basicaly, each person has their own personal grill in front of them, and they get to choose from selection of meats, chicken, fish and veggies to cook on thier grill. It was perfect, a beautiful night with great food. And I must admit, everyone cooked thier food without burning, or eating anything raw.. Bravo guys!

5 comments:

mimi said...

ooh god,,
where can i get this HIBACHI???
i loved the idea
can i find it in kuwait????

Dana said...

Hi Mimi.. Im not sure if you can find it.. I'll ask around for you.. I have never seen them sold in Kuwait or any other place for that matter.. But long live the internet.. I'm sure you will find them online..

If not, I will post the link once I find it!

mimi said...

hey sweety,,
thanks for the reply,,
i will search for them but if u find the link plzzz send it to me
thx alooot

Dana said...

I'm afriad over the past 20 years they have changed the way they look lot.. I found the new modern ones on amazon.. click here to see them: http://www.amazon.com/Cast-Iron-Hibachi-BBQ-Grill/dp/B0000SW0UU

mimi said...

hello dear,,
well my hubby told me he will try to do something similar,,
if he do it i'll take a picture and send it to you :)