Sunday, July 25, 2010

Who want's some BBQ crabs..



Dear friends, I apologize for the past few days of no posting, as I was feeling under the weather.. But I'm back and ready to tease you with our mouthwatering pictures. As we are experimenting with new recipes on the BBQ, we want to venture out more in to the seafood world, so we attempted a BBQ crab dish.

I asked the chef to add 10 Thai red chillies seeded to the marination.. But what did he hear? 10 Thai red chillies steamed! So imagine my surprise when we had our test audience over and I said to them, no don't worry it's not to spicy!

Ooo la laaaaaaaaaaa! Our mouths where on fire!! Not enough water to cool it down.. someone said "drink milk" and I was thinking, milk and crabs ..eeew!

Long story short.. they were delicious, but extra spicy! (maybe that is why I was feeling under the weather for so long)!

No comments: