Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TSC Signature Beirut


Want to buy some red chili on a tree?



Want some great cheeses?


Mussels?



Lobster? then head to TSC in Beirut



For the longest time I have been hearing about the new Sultan Center that opened in Solider Beirut, so as part of my homework, I had to pass by! I am not sure where to begin!! This is nothing compared to what we have in Kuwait. This was a high end gourmet super market.

Honestly guys, this puts Dean and Deluca to shame! And to know that it is a Kuwaiti concept makes me smile a little harder!






Pasta stands with ever single kind of pasta and colour you could think off!


Look at how spacious the aisles are...



And even more Pasta! I ended up buying some of the fun stripped ones for the kids and they loved them so much! Might have to go back soon for some more!

If you are in town, make sure to stop by and check it out! You won't regret it!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: