Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hibachi again!

As the weather get's warmer, I think we have just a few more weeks to enjoy the night time breeze outdoors. What other better way to do it then with a Hibachi dinner! This time I got pictures of us grilling!



Red hot coals waiting for us to slap some meat on it!



Every two people share a grill and to make sure there is no cross contamination between the chicken, shrimp, hamoor, and steak! So each grill is filled with only one dish!





And the grilling begins: Starting from the bottom of the picture you have a apple and bean sprout salad, then the hamour marinated in a Nobo style marination.. then the chicken in garlic and parsley marination..



Now we are talking.. Give me some more Wagu please.... My favorite of the night tender strips of Australian wagu marinated in a Munch top secert mixture! I like my meat cooked medium, and because they are cut so small, it takes about 3-4 minutes to cook these little bad boys!



Lemon oregano chicken a7em a7em also from Munch! Thank you Ahmed for the 2 fingers in the back:)



Last but not least the Hamoor!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: