Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ali Talib in Dar al Fanoon Kuwait!

Yesterday was the first day showing Ali Talib's work in Dar al Fanoon! Ali is of Iraqi origin living in the Netherlnds!
He had a few intresting peices, not your typical square paintings.. as you can see from the pictures I loved the one that looks like a person prolfile.. It's worth checking out.. pass be there if you are in the neighborhood!

Dar Al Fanoon is located next to Casper and Gambini in the Behbahani houses behind the Church!

Showing from 14-30 of April!



Munch was there to cater the night away.. (It seems we have become popular in the art scence) :)

This painting is what I enjoyed most! It's hung that way! The second I saw it I felt like I had the urge to turn it so the profile would be facing left! I'm sure they would have thrown me out had I attempted it:/







The new "habba" on the Munch catering menu.. Manchego with a sclice of quince jam on a garlic crostini.. topped with a grape! Lovely!



No comments: