Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Golnaz Fathi @ the Sultan Gallery

Last night was the showing of Irani Artist Golnaz Fathi.. and Oh My.. it was breath taking! I fell in love with every peice.. Now unfortuntly my pockets are not deep enough to afford her work, but something are just as good to look at!

We were asked to make finger food's for the event! So I passed by to make sure I get a few pics for you all:)


Carrot muffins from Athba's Bakery


Golnaz's work is an abstract form of caligraphy!


Mini chocolate chip cookies from Athba's bakery!



I love the old school tea pots!


Chocolate truffels from Athba's Bakery!

Summer salad rolls with a honey musterd dip!


Prawn and pesto pizza!




Watermelon and feta on a stick



Mushroom and goat cheese crostini's!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: