Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some friendly healthy calorie information!

Watermelon: 6 Calories per small slice

My head is starting to spin from all the numbers I'm calculating in my head.. "OK so if I eat this, then I got to work out 40 amount of minutes to work of that muffin that's a 116 calories!, and if I have a glass of orange juice that's a extra 70 calories that I don't need, because that means 25 minutes on the bike" Hahahahah.. I'm going crazy..

Anyway I wanted to share some of the things we eat on a daily basis here.. So today this was my breakfast, a bit of all these fruits with a squeeze of lime and a spoon of honey!

Pineapple: 13.5 calorie small slice

Papaya: 10.5 calorie per small slice


Lime wedge: 1.2 calories


Tea spoon of Honey: 21.3 calories




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the list inform should acquire more info then it has.