Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Get fit!

This is what I wake up 2!

Breakfast area!
Dear Readers... I'm on my way to a health spa this weekend! New years resolution 2010 Get Fit! (Finally)

After serious consideration about wether I should blog this or not, Jassim my partner said go for it.. since it is a food experience it self!

So I will be taking you along in my journey in Thailand, and what we eat and cook to get healthy.
This is my second trip to this piece of heaven in earth, and the last time I went, I ended up learning a lot about their life styles and form of cooking.

A few of the MUNCH salad roll recipes, and BBQ healthy dishes are inspired by them! And this is what I plan to do... learn a few more tricks to cooking healthy and applying in to our new restaurant menu that will be changed very soon. (Shhhh, we will launch a healthy section)

So assuming that I will be able to connect to the Internet.. for the next two weeks I will be sharing with you my day to day plan of food intake and cooking classes in Thailand.

And off course I will just be posting some of the beautiful sights that I see...

Count down: 5 days left!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: