Thursday, June 3, 2010

I found my competitor



A week ago I was invited to a dinner and all of a sudden I see a huge flame outside.. so curious as I am, I checked out what was going on.. I met our competitor in the BBQ world:)

Off course I had to ask a thousand questions.. what's your menu? what restaurant are you? are you licenced? what meat do you use? and so on.. Turners out this guy (Bo Abdulla I think, lost his card) is a free lancer.. you want Arabic grills.. you just call him up and he makes you a combo of all kebab's, tikka's and mashawee you can think off..





Now my comments are.. the food tasted superb.. the set up was simple and to the point.. My only concern is that the food is not kept in a ice box or cooler till cooked!




I think the must haves are the Kabab's (spicy) and the lamb chops.. Bo Abdullah (I think ) charges the same price for everything you order.. 7KD for anything on the menu by Kilo.. I'm not sure if his costing is accurate.. for example arrayis the same price as chops, and chicken..






For all you guys who love Arabic mashawee.. this guy is a good option.. I will add his contacts once I get them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: