Wednesday, March 3, 2010

La Petite Maison

If you like sharing, then head to La Petite Maison. This wonderful French provincial cuisine is suite for King's. The best way to order is to get loads of their unbelievable starters and share them.

I've been to this restaurant before, but I just learned a new trick: The chicken and the Lamb!

Now if you are planing to go, make sure to pre-order the Lamb, and Chicken dish. Keep in mind that it's enough to feed 4 people at least!


The Lamb: Cooked to perfection, roasted for hours to make it so juicy and flavorful!




Sea bass.

Make sure to go hungry and be ready to leave a few pounds heavier. What a great way to have dinner, surrounded by the hustle and bustle of this packed restaurant, with magnificent food being served non-stop, and accompanied by great friends! Truly a night to remember!

I apologise that I could not get shots of the dessert as my battery died towards the end of dinner!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nouf said...

Is the chicken ur talking about the baby chicken, or another one that has to be pre-ordered? I've pre-ordered the lamb before but was dissapointed. The lamb chops on the menu I found tastier and juicier.

Anonymous said...

I love the food.. looks incredibly amazing which restaurant is this? Is it in kuwait

Dana said...

No I wish it was in Kuwait.. It's in London, called La petite Maison the little house)! And yes it is Amaaaaaaazing food!