Friday, March 5, 2010

Circus in Govent Garden!

Circus, a new hip restaurant that just recently opened in January is one of those places that you just have to go to once in your life to see what's it all about. Live entertainment and food are brought together in the great new concept.
I'm not sure where to begin in this post, but a picture is worth a thousand words!Crab cakes



Steak


And the entertainment begins.. almost every 30 minutes you have a live show. One minute your eating, the next your plates are being cleared to the side because the show is literally on your table and on top of you! This shot is from me sitting in my chair!

The next show was two ladies that could spin and do things with there body that I'm not to sure if it's normal! The flexibility they had in the air was unbelievable!





Ooooh, the grilled chicken. Beautiful..
Now the thing is this place doesn't pay much attention to the presentation of the food. Loads of fried food, and large portions. But once you can wrap your head around it, you will be surprisingly impressed by how good the food was! "Never judge a book by it's cover" is the most fit quote for this place! Loads of fun and good laughs!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zaydoun said...

I'm sorry but the food looks awful

Dana said...

I know.. that's why I say try to not judge it..But it was great!