Monday, May 31, 2010

Sushi Burger!



A few days back I was on Facebook and I saw a add for a sushi burger...What a sushi BURGER? I could not resist.. it's one of those times where you know that the flavors might not work.. but still you must try it..

My nephew Fahad's 2 favorite items are rice and burgers.. so perfect I ordered a dozen.

They arrived on time with very beautiful packaging and nice presentation, but to be honest the mix did not work for me. On the other hand my friend who tried it enjoyed it a lot.. soo I guess it's just one of those items that you just got to try for the sake of saying "I had a sushi burger"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

koweit said...

where can we get it from ?

Dana said...

meant to righ the name.. but I can't find the facebook link:? Once I do, I will post it again:)

Anonymous said...

oishii sushi 22644440

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you, that's the place:)