Thursday, May 6, 2010

A night in the Al Sayers kitchen!

The beauty of great food and friends is when everyone chips in! A night in the Sayer's kitchen was one of those nights where everyone was in the kitchen at one point, but no one got on anyone's nerves.. In this case too many cooks did not spoil the broth!

This time around, I just watched and took pictures of the wonderful delights that came out..


Mushrooms cooked in olive oil and garlic.. it was like eating butter.. the mushrooms got so soft and tendor after being cooked in the oil!!


The roast vegetebels cooked in Balsamic Vinger and mixed herbs.. Cooked in the same pan with the Wagu Roast!




Grilled portebello mushrooms.. served cold.. It was excellent.. and I am proud to say that these are Kuwaiti mushrooms and can be found in Sultan Center!



Bow tie pasta with mixed vegetables in a tomato sauce! Had them as leftover's the next day!






Roast (almost fried) potato's... with loads of salt on them... Just the way I like them:)


Wagu Roast.. cooked to perfection.. Medium well on the outside and Medium in the middle..
Yuuuum!





The highlight of the night...green bean feta! Never tried it, but oh my.. I wouldn't mind having it everday for the rest of my life!
What a feast... I am still drooling waiting for the next time I am over there for dinner!
Thank you Sayer's!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: