Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time to meet the partners!


I don't think we have ever posted a picture of the three amigos. I also thought it was about time I introduced you to my partners in Munch.

On my left is Abdullah Al Awadi, a 25 year old who is the chief of staff of Dr. Aseel al Awadi in the Parliament. So he actually followed his dreams, a graduate of International Relations and continued to work in his field. He's also the youngest working person in the Parliament I think.
Abdullah you should get a picture with Ahmed Sa'adoun, oldest and youngest in Parliament so we can post it:)

To my right is Jassim al Qamis, a 28 year old marketing guru. You got a idea? Run it by Jassim and he makes it 10 times better, or "sexier" as he likes to put it.
Jassim like myself are both Political Science majors, and are currently doing the opposite of our studies. Jassim is head PR/Marketing in Wataniya Airways.. so who knows maybe he might give us free tickets one day:)

Jassim, Abdullah and I, go way back, we were students together in the States. But what created this great bond was Al Wihda, a student political party that we were all a part of and ended up running for the National Union of Kuwaiti Students elections and winning!

So we worked well together as a team 7 years ago, and continued to work together till this day:)

Now before we opened Munch we had a thousand idea's, but this one is the only one that surfaced. Yallah boys, time to hit the drawing boards again and get cracking on some new ventures.

So there you have it.. Abdullah, Dana and Jassim.. the three amigos:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish you the best of the best..:))